QuickBooks is one of the best accounting software in the world. QB is equipped with numerous features and it is an answer to all the accounting needs your business has. In QuickBooks, you can connect your Payment Account to QuickBooks Desktop easily. This helps you manage invoice transfers that go to your bank account directly.
In this article, we will help you with all the information about connecting your Payment Accountant to QuickBooks Desktop. You can also choose to connect with the certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of ProAccountingAdvisors.
The Ways To Connect Your Payment Account To QuickBooks Desktop:
Please try the given steps to do so:
- Start QuickBooks and follow Customers > Link Payment Service to Company File
- Put the Correct Credentials and tap on Link Services.
- Tap on Transfer.
- Select Yes, transfer when you are prompted to confirm the transfer.
If this doesn’t work, move to below-given instructions:
- Run the QuickBooks File.
- Tap on Receive Payment option and this will display the Customer Payment window.
- Choose the Card Type from Payment Method box.
- Tick the box at the bottom of the screen “Process Credit Card Payment when Saving”.
- Also, tick the box “Link to an Existing Merchant Account” and hit OK.
- Get into your account using correct credentials.
Important Note: It is compulsory to set Customer Credit Card Protection in QB. Ensure to set it.
How To Contact QuickBooks Technical Department?
The above-given steps will help you connect the Payment Account to QuickBooks Desktop. This will help you to manage invoice transfers directly to your financial institution. If you find any issues with connecting the payment account to QuickBooks, please contact the QuickBooks ProAdvisors +1800-366-1468.