If you looking for resolutions on installing and uninstalling QuickBooks in Selective Startup Mode, you are on the right page. We will help you with all the important steps to install or uninstall QB in a selective startup. When QuickBooks installation is damaged, it cannot be installed or uninstalled properly. If you follow the given steps, you can fix this issue. Selective Startup Mode helps you to complete this process with ease. You also have an option to contact the QuickBooks ProAdvisors of proaccountingadvisors.com.
QuickBooks Installation Or Uninstallation In Selective Startup Mode:
Instruction 1: Gather All The Needful Data
Make sure to be handy with all the required data before you start this process.
- Back-up your Company File.
- Ensure QB Desktop Product and License info.
Instruction 2: Boot Your Computer In Selective Mode
Startup mode ensures the proper and trouble-free completion of this process. If in doubt, please reach out to QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
Follow the below-given steps:
- Press Windows + R and start the Run Window.
- Insert msconfig in the search bar and press enter.
- Go to the General Tab.
- Select Selective Startup and Load System Services.
- Move to the Services option and tap on Hide all Microsoft Services.
- Tap Disable All option.
- Erase the ticks from Hide all Microsoft Services.
- Keep the Windows Installer box checked.
- Hit Ok.
- Click on Restart from System Configuration.
Instruction 3: Install Or Uninstall QB Desktop
When the system starts, process Clean Installation of QuickBooks Desktop.
Instruction 4: Go Back To Normal Startup Mode.
When the installation process finishes, get your system back to the normal configuration.
- Start Run Command (Press Windows + R)
- Insert msconfig in the search bar. Hit Ok.
- Navigate to the General tab and Choose Normal Setup.
- Hit Ok.
- Restart the system.
How To Contact QuickBooks ProAdvisors?
In this article, you will get all the information to learn how to install or uninstall the QB in selective startup mode. This fixes many errors related to installation, updates, license and some other errors that are hard to resolve. If the issue still persists after following the given steps, get in touch with our ProAdvisors. Please fill the form on the right side of this screen or go to contact us page to learn how you can get in touch with the QuickBooks ProAdvisors of USA.