QB Error C1327 is one of the installation errors in QuickBooks. Most commonly, users experience QB Error C=1327 while installing the QuickBooks, and generally, it takes place as soon as you insert the QB installation disk and begin the installation.
QB Error C=1327 comes with the following error message:
The drive [drive letter] is invalid. OR Invalid drive [drive letter]
There is one more scenario when QB Error C=1327 can occur. When you try to install the QuickBooks program with the help of an external USB drive, and it gets disconnected amid the installation process, QB Error C=1327 occurs. You can reconnect the USB and begin the process again. QB Error C=1327 restricts the QB installation, and thus, it is important to remove it at the earliest.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error C=1327
- Internal issues with your system
- Damaged Microsoft .net framework
- Your antivirus program is blocking the QB access
- Damaged windows registry
- The external driver is damaged or disconnected
Troubleshooting Steps To Resolve QuickBooks Error C=1327
Step1: Fix The Problems With Microsoft .NET Framework Or Reinstall It
- Right-click on the taskbar and select the control panel option.
- Select windows feature on or off the tab and insert the credentials if asked.
- Find the MS .NET Framework 3.5.1 and remove the checkmark from the box and tap the OK button.
- Reboot your system.
Step 2: Open The Registry Error
- Type Run your windows search bar and insert CMD in the blank space of the run window.
- This will open the command prompt. You have type Regedit and press Enter.
- Navigate to the folder: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders and find the key linked with QB Error C=1327 in the registry editor.
- Modify the wrong drive names to c:\ and store the backup key in the required folder.
- Run the installation for the key and reboot the computer.
Get QuickBooks Technical Assistance 24*7.
If you cannot eliminate the QB Error C=1327 even after following the above-given steps, try using the same disk or USB drive on a different system to install the QB. If you do not get the QB Error C=1327 on that other system, it indicates that the problem is not related to the installation file. In such cases, to fix the QB Error C=1327, you can dial the toll-free number +1800-366-1468 to contact the Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of ProAccountingAdvisors.