In this article, we will help you with the required steps to resolve QB Error OL-307. Error code OL-307 of QuickBooks is a banking error that can prohibit you from working on transactions from your bank. If you want to contact QuickBooks technical team for additional information in regards to QuickBooks Error OL-307, you can contact QuickBooks ProAdvisors of ProAccountingAdvisors on +1800-366-1468.
You will know this error has occurred when you see the following message on the screen:
“The account number for the specified account was not recognized OL-307”
The most common reason behind the occurrence of the Error OL-307 is you haven’t activated the online bank payment in QB or your bank has disabled this facility.
However, some other reasons lead to Error OL-307. Those are given below:
- Your financial institution is not listed in QB Bank feeds.
- Firewall settings are preventing bank transactions.
- Antivirus is causing problems in transactions.
- Your bank’s website is under maintenance or facing some issues
Steps To Resolve QuickBooks Error OL-307:
You have to disable and enable the Online Bill Pay facility to resolve this error. To do this, please follow the given instructions:
To Disable Online Bank Feature
- Start QB software and navigate to Lists
- Choose Chart of Accounts and right-tap on the Account tab
- Tap on Edit Account
- Tap on Bank Feed Account
- Tap on Deactivate All Online Services and hit Save & Close
To Enable Online Bill Feature
- Start QB and navigate to Banking
- Choose Bank Feeds option and tap on Setup a Bank Feed Account
- The warning message will be displayed stating “All open QuickBooks windows will be closed temporarily to set up online banking services. Do you want to continue?”
- Choose your QB account and tap on Ok
- Insert QuickBooks Bill Pay-New! as a new name for your bank
- Tap on Next
- Insert your QB Bill Pay Customer ID and correct PIN
- Tap on Sign and select Finish
Contact QuickBooks Technical Department
This article will definitely assist you to resolve the Error Code OL-307 without any challenge. It is very crucial to remove QuickBooks Error OL- 307 to the earliest as this error can lead to some major errors that can damage your workflow. If the QB Error OL- 307 is still around after you perform the above-given steps, it is suggested to get in touch with our highly-skilled QuickBooks ProAdvisors of ProAccountingAdvisors on +1800-366-1468.