From invoices to payrolls and from taxes to balance sheets, QuickBooks will manage every accounting need of your business. One of QB’s very significant feature is that it allows a database transfer from Windows to Mac. In this article, we will help you with all the instructions to transfer the QB database from Windows to Mac. You can also get in touch with the Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors +1800-366-1468 of proaccountingadvisors.
Instructions To Transfer QuickBooks Database From Windows To Mac:
- Install the QB to the Mac-based system.
- To install QB in Mac-based system,
- Tap on File Menu.
- Choose Utilities.
- Move to select the ‘Copy File to QuickBooks for MAC’.
- Send the File or directly Email the file to Mac System.
- Run the File with ‘QuickBooks for MAC’.
- Ensure you have transferred all the information correctly.
Important: The QuickBooks Version must be 2007 or over if you want to transfer the file from Windows to Mac. If not, please upgrade the QB to the latest release.
Benefits Of Transferring The File From Windows To Mac:
- This improves the efficiency of the system and allows users to work on balance sheets without any challenge.
- This enhances the security of your data.
- This saves your time and effort.
How To Contact QuickBooks Tech Department?
The above-given steps are provided by Intuit certified professionals. The steps will be useful to transfer the QB file from Windows to Mac. Ensure to follow the given steps in sequence. If you want more assistance to do this, contact QuickBooks ProAdvisors directly. You have to click on the form that you see on the right side of this screen.